You Need a Friend to Brainstorm Your Personal Realtor Website...
What is your Identity?
What is Your Vision?
What is Your Client Base?
...And You Need an Expert to Develop Those Ideas into a Website
Mobile Device Response
Google Analytics and Search Engines
Brand and Logo Design
Content Consulting: What Pages Do You Need?
Video Training and Support
Which is My Favorite
Recent Realtor® Website Project & Why?
The Logo and Brand We Developed Speaks to Her
I Hid Fireflys In Her Website Background
The Site Gives Great Information & Credibility
A Followup with Lori about The Design Process
1. How were you referred to the designer?
2. Did you have any experience building websites before we started?
Not particuallary, had an old website created years ago
3. Working with Patrick, did you learn anything new along the way that you didn't anticipate going into the website process?
My goal was not to learn about this process and to hire someone who could facilitate this process for me, completely. I wanted a professional that could take the reins and just ask me for input/content
4. You went through a logo and branding design also. What was that process like and how did it turn out?
This was a big part of why I wanted a new website. Branding was important to me so that I could promote my business. Patrick listened to my ideas and created exactly what I was looking for from scratch. I love what he came up with and the feedback has been tremendous. My broker adores it, too. He created exactly what I invsioned. Patrick is super talented.
5. Now that the website has been live for a few months, have you been able to use the site as a marketing tool?
Most definitley. I am able to send clients there for them to see my accomplishements. It has increased my visibility and enhanced my professionalism.
6. Are you able to make website updates on your own? And if not, are you able to request & get them updated quickly by the designer?
Yes! I am not technologically adept, at all, but I am able to make changes myself. Additionally, anything I need, Patrick is always available to help me.
7. If you were speaking to another Realtor, what would you tell them to instill confidence that Patrick would be a great fit as their website & branding designer?
It was seamless and effortless to work with Patrick. I was so stressed about everything and he made the entire process so easy. He is super professional, very generous and encouraging. He also has a good understanding of realtor's needs. Highly recommend!
If you need a friendly expert to design, develop, and maintain your personal Real Estate website, let's talk!
Call or Text Patrick at 410-849-9692
or email Patrick@AnnapolisDesignCompany.com